cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with In Laws Plusnet account - forgotten details.

DonnieH

Help with In Laws Plusnet account - forgotten details.

Hi

I'm hoping there will be a PlusNet admin here who can help.

My wifes parents have a PlusNet broadband account and the father in law was moved into a dementia care home in Jan this year.

We have now moved the mother in law to a property near us where we can care for her ourselves.

The problem is that we also need to move the broadband but have no idea how we would manage this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Don

3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Help with In Laws Plusnet account - forgotten details.

Hi Don,

A warm welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear of your predicament.

The best approach here might well be to phone the support number (see contact us in the user portal) and select the option for “I’m thinking if leaving”. Explain your circumstances - you’re going to be asked for the account user name and other security information which you might not have. Do not be put off if you do not have that information - the account can be found from other information.

If there is a power of attorney that might be helpful.

If you experience difficulties post back here and one of the social team staffers might be able to offer assistance.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

DonnieH

Thanks very much. Called them today and sorted with ease.

Must admit, I used to be with plusnet and thinking of returning when my current ISP contract ends.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm glad to see that's been sorted DonnieH, 

Please let me know if you need any further help from us and I'll be more than happy to get involved. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team