cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Bill payment

Vlarem

Help with Bill payment

Hi, I'm new here so not sure how this will help but I'm trying to pay my bill, it's only a months worth but I cancelled all dd when I lost all my work due to this virus. But I now cant log in anywhere and I can't get through on the phone so I'm stuck, I'm worrying that my service will be restricted when I have a house full of my kids and there only outlet is the wifi!!

Any advice gladly taken thanks
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Help with Bill payment

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

@Vlarem

This topic has been escalated by one of the Superusers.

Reason for escalation:  Request response

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Just to update the thread, I am reliably informed that this matter has now been resolved.

Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.