Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Bill - doctor working from home

Tredge65

Help with Bill - doctor working from home

Hi

I am an NHS GP

On March 30th I had to leave work and self isolate after developing symptoms of COVID 19

For the next five days I worked from home using my landline to call patients (I have no mobile signal at home). As a result I ran up a large bill as my home phone package was for evening calls only (i have since upgraded to anytime calls). It was a very stressful week and I made repeated calls to PlusNet customer services but could not get through and instead had to repeaedly add funds to my account. I still can't get through but essentially want to know if there is any way this money could be refunded as it was essential NHS work. I can provide proof of my employment and the week I was forced to work from home (March 30th)

1 REPLY 1
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Help with Bill - doctor working from home

Hi @Tredge65

Welcome to forum.

Sorry to hear about this situation. I have now created ticket on your account and I will be back in touch tomorrow. You can view this ticket here

If there is anything else you want to add or ask - please do not hesitate to comment on this ticket and I will answer all your questions.