cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required

jfaux
Dabbler

Help required

I switched to BT on the 15th April.(my contract ran out in dec 2015)

My bill runs from the 12th of each month ie 12th april-12th may

so  i should only owe plusenet 3 days because as of the 15th im no longer with plusnet and with BT.No my bill was for  a FULL MONTH! £35.98.

How do i get back what i have overpaid? i spoke on chat and according to "Will C" i have to inform plusnet that i want my account closed? really?

"Worried about calling Plusnet and saying goodbye? Well good news! You don’t have to. You only need to call your new provider and tell them you’re leaving Plusnet, and they’ll sort everything out for you."

So who is lying? and more importantly when do i get my money owed or is it best to recall call the payment through the bank?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Help required

You should receive a refund of the 27 days of services not being used. You only pay for the 3 days with Plusnet, along with any other charges such as an ETF (which shouldn't apply as you are not in contract)

NE

Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: Help required

Hi jfaux,

I you need to contact our customer options team on 0800 013 2632 and they can assist you with the final bill.