Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed to cancel BT Sport App

FIXED
biscuit49
Interested

Help needed to cancel BT Sport App

I've looked at all of the posts related to this topic but being elderly and a newbie, I've got no idea about following up threads etc. but found this button which allowed me to type something so here goes. Like many others I want to cancel my BT Sport app subscription for the time being.  I hope that someone in Plusnet manages to pick this up or if anyone can help me to navigate this awful way of communicating I would be most grateful.

7 REPLIES 7
Darrenh07
Interested

Re: Help needed to cancel BT Sport App

Hi, I'm not elderly or a newbie and would also like to cancel Btsport. I've been trying from last week, no chat available for existing customers (only people wanting to join), no way to raise a ticket, no response to twitter messages. No luck getting through on the phones.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 129

Fix

Thanks for your time @biscuit49, you should now have an email confirming the removal.

Hiya @Darrenh07, I tried to call but I'm sorry if this was a bad time. Can you please see the ticket I've updated here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
DavidM10
Dabbler

I've been trying to cancel my BT Sport App too - first raised through a Twitter message on 21 March with a reply on the 24th; I responded to the request on the 25th but only silence since then. In the meantime, I've just paid another £10 for no content. I appreciate that these are challenging times but even so, no response for 7 days?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 129

@DavidM10, I've responded to your Twitter post and send you an email confirmation of the actions I have taken today.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
hobson101

@LaurenBI also came on this forum wanting to cancel BT Sport for the time being.  Please could you let me know how I can do that?

dvorak
Fixes: 1,451

You can fill in this form for a free month https://comm.plus.net/k/Karmarama/bt_sport_subscription_discount which will hopefully be extended until live sport starts again.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
hobson101

Thanks, I hope it will.   We used to watch a lot of football on it but literally haven't opened the app since all live sport stopped.