Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help assistant stalemate

jcpren
Dabbler

Help assistant stalemate

Hi,
Could someone please help break the deadlock on my ticket, number 69521896 (see also ticket 69521886 for background).
From the opening post on that ticket, it looks like discount is going to be applied on my account for only 3 months instead of the agreed 15 months, but when I pointed this out, the team member just put the ticket back on hold... until a date in the past!
When I pointed that out in turn, the same person again added a request for 3 months discount, and again put the ticket back on hold... to a date in the past, again!
What is going on?!
3 REPLIES 3
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Help assistant stalemate

Hi there,
I've had a look over the ticket and it looks like we've applied the discounts we can for now and will be adding further ones at a later date, the ticket has been placed on hold until next year.
jcpren
Dabbler

That explains it, thanks!
However, it would help avoid anyone else getting confused in future if the year were included in the "on hold" dates mentioned in the automated ticket responses.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Understood, though I don't believe our system will actually allow a ticket to be put on hold to a past date? Realise this isn't displayed, but at least that way you know if it is on hold then it must be until a future date.