cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help I can't log in to my account!

amitch1914

Help I can't log in to my account!

I tried to log in today because the card on record is wrong so plusnet tried to take a payment but failed. Now I cannot login to my account to pay it! I have changed the password several times, deleted the cache and cookies, tried a different computer etc. It just will not accept any password I try. I changed the password 3 times now, every time it says it's changed, then when I try to login with it and my username, it says invalid account details! Please help, it's very frustrating as plusnet keeps referring me to the failed payment page as well. 

3 REPLIES 3
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Help I can't log in to my account!

I suggest giving Customer Services a call on 0800 432 0200 to resolve both the outstanding payment and password problems. They should be able to use alternative means to confirm your identity since your password will be in an uncertain state.

David
amitch1914

I did that, just got through. He confirmed my username and password... so not sure why I can't log in, he didn't know either. Maybe it's just a temporary glitch. He took the payment so I am not getting that nagging page anymore. I guess I'll just try logging into my account tomorrow and see if it works, as it's no longer so urgent. Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

Sorry to hear of the problems you've had.

Have you been able to test whether you're able to login to the Member Centre now?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet