cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received referral fee or credit - terrible service...

janice171
Dabbler

Haven't received referral fee or credit - terrible service...

I have a referral fee from Dec 2019 that hasn't been paid and now a £75 reward credit that was promised Nov 7th 2022 and still hasn't been received.

I have always been pleased with Plusnet's customer service but it seems it fails when it's time to pay out.

A response to this would be most helpful.

Thanks

Janice

15 REPLIES 15
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Haven't received referral fee or credit - terrible service...

Moderator’s Note

This topic has been moved from Feedback to My Account/Billing.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@janice171 If the 'referral fee' is from 'December 2019' - why have you not chased it previously, and if you have been a customer since, presumably, before that time, what is the reward credit for? Just asking, because something doesn't add up here.

John
janice171
Dabbler

I have been in touch.

The reward/credit was negotiated and granted when I renewed a 24 month contract last November. 

Numerous emails have been sent and I just get an email from Plusnet ECN (broadband@plusnetrewards.com) asking for details which I have now sent 4 times.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

OK. Looks like this needs Help Team intervention - i shall keep quiet and watch with interest.

John
janice171
Dabbler

Just received the following email from PlusnetECN...

"I have looked into this for you and unfortunately it would appear that we have not received your order information from plusnet. As this is the case this would need to be discussed directly with plusnet. Unfortunately as we are a third party company we are unable to assist further without an order.
We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you."

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

Hi @janice171 

Thanks for reaching out over Forums!

I've gone through your reward offer and can see an email was sent from no-reply@plusnetrewards.com on 03-Dec-2019 @ 00:01. You then have 2 months to claim this reward before it expires. 

As it was never claimed, the offer has expired and can no longer go ahead or be claimed at this point. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
janice171
Dabbler

That's completely wrong. I'd like someone to contact me directly please. I really shouldn't have to be spending so much of my own time on your mistakes.

The first email was 07.11.2022...

"Hi Janice,

Now everything's up and running for you with Plusnet, it's time for you to claim your reward.

You've got 2 months from receiving this email to claim your reward, so click here to make a claim and review your details

. We'll get your reward sent out within the next 30 days to your registered address.

You will need to have your full Plusnet Username (****945) and claim code VD3CGL to hand.

If you've got any questions, please check out our FAQs and thanks again for joining the Plusnet family.

The Plusnet Team"

I replied back straight away to say the link wasn't working and also that my username doesn't end in '945'.

The next email was received 09.11.2022...

"Hello

Thank you for contacting us today.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues, please can I request that the following security questions are answered:

·         Your full name

·         Your full address including postcode

·         The email address relating to the account

·         Mobile Telephone Number

Once we have this information, we can investigate further for you.

Kind Regards

[CSA Removed]"

I replied back to this with relevant information on the same day.

I received 2 more emails before I eventually sent a support request.

The 2nd email from support was received 23.11.2022...

Dear Ms ******,

Thank you for your recent communication.

I am sorry to hear you are having problems claiming your reward card. I have now sent this over to our billing team to confirm how this will be arranged. As soon as I have information back I will call you to let you know.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

And this on 25.11.2022

Thank you for your patience.

I am still waiting confirmation from our billing team in how the reward card will be arranged, due to the issues the provider has advised you of.

Once I have this I will call you to confirm.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

Then another email saying the issue was being resolved elsewhere and this email on 20.12.2022...

We've identified an issue that meant you were unable to claim your cashback reward using your username. We're really sorry that this has happened. Over the next few days we'll send you through a new e-mail with a new reward card link. You will be able to use this link to validate your details with your username and claim your reward card. We're sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

Kind regards,

Plusnet Support
AutoRef=AH-ATONT

And then nothing - well apart from a couple more emails asking for my details exactly like the one I received on 09.11.2022.

I look forward to your response and hasty resolution.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks so much for getting back to me, this query you're referring to, is it about the reward offer from 2019 or the one from 2022 from when you upgraded?

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
janice171
Dabbler

Apologies, the above is for the reward promised last year.

I never received an email regarding the referral reward from 2019.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Not a problem, I can see that you were supposed to receive a second email regarding the offer from last year after you emailed the team. I'll get an email send across to the cashback back office team to look into further. They typically respond within 1 - 3 working days and I'll update you once I've got this back. 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Great news @janice171 , you should be receiving the email now in the next couple of days if you've not had it already. If you don't give me another shout and I'll get it chased for you Smiley 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
janice171
Dabbler

@csmith94 wrote:

Great news @janice171 , you should be receiving the email now in the next couple of days if you've not had it already. If you don't give me another shout and I'll get it chased for you Smiley 

Hi @csmith94 

Did you mean couple of days or couple of weeks?

Still nothing, so if you could chase this for me it would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Janice

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for letting me Janice, I've chased up the cashback team for you today and I'll get back to you once I've had a reply.

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team
janice171
Dabbler

I won't hold my breath.