Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received discount

FIXED
MarcusQ
Dabbler

Haven't received discount

Hi, when I signed up to Plusnet the internet activation was delayed. I received an email soon after stating that I would receive a discount:

About your second bill

Because your broadband and phone were activated at different times, we'll give you a discount off your second month's bill.

We'll refund you for the period between your broadband and phone going live. Your second month's invoice will show you details of the refund.

It's now almost nine months later and I still haven't received this discount (I checked the bills on my account page). Would it still be available? Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Haven't received discount

Fix

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you haven't received the pro rata discount.

It looks like the discount is scheduled, but for the invoice immediately after your contract expires. Huh

I've cancelled that now, and issued it to you as a refund via your direct debit instruction instead which you should receive within the next 5 to 10 working days.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MarcusQ
Dabbler

Hi Gandalf,

Today I received an email for my upcoming bill and apparently I'm still going to be charged the full amount. I noticed my balance was already at £0.00 before the discount. It appears that, when the discount was applied to my account, my balance remained at £0.00 which might explain the full charge.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Marcus

I sent the discount back to your bank as a refund instead of applying it to an invoice. You should receive it shortly.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet