cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have just received an email saying my hub has been dispatched but I got one toda

vikixc
Dabbler

Have just received an email saying my hub has been dispatched but I got one toda

Hi,
I have just receive an email saying my PlusNet hub has been dispatched on the 4th March (today) but I already received the router this morning???

What do I do?

8 REPLIES 8
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Have just received an email saying my hub has been dispatched but I got one toda

Wait to see if another one turns up and if it does, request a returns bag.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
vikixc
Dabbler

Re: Have just received an email saying my hub has been dispatched but I got one toda

Okay thanks. I was worried that I will have to pay more  Embarrassed
anniesboy
Rising Star

If another turns up,you could keep it as an unwanted gift.
Or offer to return subject to any cost you incur travel to Post Office etc.
Maybe Plusnet will do something about this somewhat shambolic system of router dispatch,but then again it has been like this for years.
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Hi vikixc,
sorry about that message, I can only see the one router on your account and no previous ones have been on there since your account was created, it seems we picked up the message saying it was sent a bit afterwards hence the message coming after the router arrived.
I will pass that back to be looked into but you won't receive another router
Let me know if you need anything more
chillypenguin
Grafter

Quote from: vikixc
I have just receive an email saying my PlusNet hub has been dispatched on the 4th March (today) but I already received the router this morning???

Same thing happen to me last year, I got the e-mail to say my router had been dispatched about  1/2 hour after the postman handed me the router!!!
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Maybe it's a good thing you didn't need a returns bag....
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,121953.0.html
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
nadger
Rising Star

Quote from: vikixc

I have just receive an email saying my PlusNet hub has been dispatched today but I already received the router this morning???

On 5th Jan I received email, sent just after midnight, saying my Home Hub One had been dispatched and panicked as installation due that afternoon.
Postie delivered router at around 11am so just had time to set it up before Openreach switched cabinets.
All's well that ends well but customers do need better comms from Plusnet
04mike91
Dabbler

Same thing happened to me. Got text on 25th, received on 26th and then an email on 1st to say my hub was being delivered and i'm thinking... riiiiiight, okay?