cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I Upgraded or not? If so, where's the router?

idrive19
Hooked

Have I Upgraded or not? If so, where's the router?

I'm in the middle of upgrading from standard ADSL broadband to Fibre Broadband, supposedly due to take place on the 28th May.

According to My Account, the Hub 1 router order has a status of 'Hardware Dispatch Pending' with a bit of text to the side of it saying 'The order has not yet been placed'. If I'm due to upgrade tomorrow, shouldn't the order for my Hub One router get a bit of hurry up?

Also within My Account, the Broadband Order Tracker page looks like the attached screenshot, is this referring to my upgrade or the original standard order? If this is referring to the upgrade, does this mean I can change my own router settings to use VDSL settings (it is capable of doing so)?

6 REPLIES 6
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

Re: Have I Upgraded or not? If so, where's the router?

@idrive19 

Put your phone number in here and see if the response has anything about an "open order" in the narrative.

www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

Brian

idrive19
Hooked

Tried that, all it shows is various upstream/downstream rates and plenty of 'Available', but no 'open order'.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@idrive19  If it is happening the open order bit is buried in the text block amongst a lot or irrelevant stuff at the bottom below all the speed and availability details, have you looked there?

idrive19
Hooked

Nope, nothing there either.

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@idrive19 

Looks like there's a problem with your order. If you're lucky a staff member will pick this thread up.

Login to your PlusNet Members page and, under Help and Support, see if you can locate "View My Questions" - if there's an open one regarding your order you can respond to it.

Finally, you could try phoning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian

idrive19
Hooked

Received a text earlier to say that the router is on its way so it looks as if things are moving along.