Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has my account been terminated early??

Jcook76
Grafter

Has my account been terminated early??

Hi,
I took up the offer of leaving PlusNet after the price rise announcement, as I was able to source a good deal with a local ISP who offer FTTP. (1Gb down & 500mb up, if you're interested! :D)
I called up and originally set my termination date as the 1st September. A week later though I was told of a delay with my new ISP installation and so I called PlusNet back and asked for my termination date to be put back to the 1st October. This was accepted, and I received confirmation through the ticketing system - Ticket number: 109789079  & Order ref: OR0000004961272
As the 1st September passed without incident I was happy thinking that there wouldn't be an issue, but this morning I have had no internet connection at home. I wasn't able to troubleshoot for long as I've had to get into work, but I wanted to check that my account hasn't been terminated early...
I'm unable to log into the member side of the site - my username & password are no longer accepted. Can one of the PlusNet staff help me here - or if a moderator sees this post, can you nudge one of the staff to take a look? I really need to make sure that I'm not left without a connection at home between my ISP changeover...
Thanks. My username is the same as my forum name.
5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Has my account been terminated early??

To put it simply, yes. The account on our side had closed but fortunately the orders had been corrected to the 1st October. I've just reactivated your account and am going to set it to close down on the 1st October now. I can't see any invoices (with the exception of call charges) due to go through, but if you do get billed just let me know and I'll refund it.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Jcook76
Grafter

Ok, that's good.
Thanks for your help with this Chris.
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

No problems, I will pass the message on to Chris
Jcook76
Grafter

I have no internet connection again this morning.
Has my account been cut off again?
Jcook76
Grafter

It's back up now.
Not sure what happened this time; some kind of temporary blip in service...?