cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their Cashback early and within the 30 day promise?

tooslow
Grafter

Has anyone received their Cashback early and within the 30 day promise?

Please let us know. I see too many posts on here asking for cash-backs way past the 30 days mark.
27 REPLIES 27
picbits
Rising Star

Re: Has anyone received their Cashback early and within the 30 day promise?

The chances are that a new customer who has just been connected with no issues either with their line or cashback won't have actually joined the forum so your results may be a little skewed.
It would be interesting to see what percentage of cashbacks were actually paid on time though.
ian007jen
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Cashback early

Me, email received after about 7 days, cheque received on time, and I also thought I was not eligible.........signed up for 12 months and I thought cashback was only for 18 month contracts.
Ian
tooslow
Grafter

The lack of replies here speaks volumes.  Not many takers then! I hope I am not waiting past 30 days - but something tells me I will be!  Huh
picbits
Rising Star

Let me ask you a question.
If you had joined Plusnet, had no issues and received your Cashback within 30 days, would you have joined this forum to post ?
You may well find that the majority of customers have had no issues (as I said in the second post above) therefore have no reason to read your post.
tooslow
Grafter

People so join forums not just to complain about problems. I am sure there are some out there who have received cash back but have had other 'account' issues!...and thus would reply to this topic.
dick:quote
tooslow
Grafter

Where is my cash back plusnet?

You sent me my email link weeks behind your promised date.
I am now 21 days into waiting for a frigging cheque! Now sort it out and send it to me please!
Can you promise it will be issued within the next 9 days?
Please answer.
Joshc
Grafter

Re: Where is my cash back plusnet?

Good morning,
Thanks for your continued patience.
I will look into what's going on and let you know ASAP!
Thanks 
tooslow
Grafter

Well As Predicted,Only Few Days to Go for '30 day' Cash Back Promise Yet Nothing

So Plusnet - is it in the post?
Why are you stalling on your promises to your customers?
Answers Please! And don't fob us off by putting questions on hold!
Most of us signed up because of the Cashback offer!
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Mod Note
Topics merged.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi tooslow,
I've asked a moderator to merge all your posts together to keep everything in one place.
In the interest of transparency I'm just going to paste the email that we've received from the suppliers of the cashback. I'll assume that you're not interested in apologies anymore:
Afternoon,
There has been a hold up with the cashback supplier.
I can see the customer is pending with the supplier so the customer will receive the cheque in the next 10 working days.

That was their response on the 29th. Hopefully your cheque will arrive soon.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Afternoon,
I can see the customer is pending with the supplier so the customer will receive the cheque in the next 10 working days

The extended delay is quite probably caused by an unfortunate coincidence of two unrelated events:

• A temporary shortage of nibs for the quill pens used to sign outgoing cheques from Plusnet Finance pending update of the computerised system.

• The cleft sticks used by messengers to carry the cheques between Depts.  have stretched because of the volume of mail and can now only be reliably used once there is a sufficient volume for a bundle of them to be held securely.

Slightly tongue in cheek, but less boring than a repetition of "Our xxxxxx system is being rewritten, please be patient whilst we develop the code"
Is there a Road Map of when any of the much hinted at enhancements are to be delivered?
M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

tooslow
Grafter

Quote from: MattyC
Hi tooslow,
I've asked a moderator to merge all your posts together to keep everything in one place.
In the interest of transparency I'm just going to paste the email that we've received from the suppliers of the cashback. I'll assume that you're not interested in apologies anymore:
Afternoon,
I can see the customer is pending with the supplier so the customer will receive the cheque in the next 10 working days.

That was their response on the 29th. Hopefully your cheque will arrive soon.
Matty

So then Matty, Are you confirming that my cheque has been sent?
The 30 days is nigh but up. I would like my Cashback please.
tooslow
Grafter

I had a reply today from PN to say that my 'voucher' was in the post - Well I am expecting a cheque, and not a voucher.
Please can yoiu confirm that a cheque is in the post for £75?
picbits
Rising Star

Hopefully you won't end up with a £50 Amazon voucher like a couple of others seem to have !