Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has My New Contract started ?

FIXED
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Has My New Contract started ?

Hi as the title says can someone on the plusnet staff check to see if my new contract has started, It was meant to start after the 8th September upon checking my Members section I get this  "You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress"

Under My Contract it does say "fixed Price Fibre Extra" but there is no end date or anything,

This is the first time i have done a new contract with the new members section so not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing, thanks for any help.  

10 REPLIES 10
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Has My New Contract started ?

Hi @Terranova667

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry for any confusion.

When processing your re-contract through the member centre any details will show as of your next invoice date. I have provided you with a ticket on your account with more details herehere

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch.

Terranova667
Pro

Hi thanks for the reply I'm confused now because I didn't process through my account I phoned to get a new contract back on 22nd August, I was told it would switch when the old one ended on the 8th September, so is it the billing date instead or has something gone amiss ?

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Fix

Hi @Terranova667,

Sorry for any confusion caused. The new contract should start from your next billing date, that being the date that your invoices are generated.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Terranova667
Pro

Thanks for the reply Alex, Ok I will check on the next billing date to see if it switched.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sounds good, let us know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Terranova667
Pro

Ok today was my billing day and my new contract has kicked in so that's great, BUT I haven't received an email for the bill , my account now says the next billing date for October but no payment has been taken for today, will i still get an email and payment taken for it ?

can someone on the plusnet team check to see if everything is working as it should, thanks

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi Terranova667

Thanks for highlighting this - I would have expected our system to have generated both the bill and the email by now.

I'm in over the weekend, so will keep an eye on this and see if this triggers a little late.

If it hasn't been produced by Monday, I'll raise this with our billing team on your behalf.

Stay tuned - I'll be in touch!

Best wishes

Dave

Terranova667
Pro

Thanks for picking this up Dave.

Terranova667
Pro

@RandallFlagg hi dave just a quick update to say the email for this months bill arrived says payment to be taken on or just after the 27th which was how it was prevouisly so it looks like all is good. 

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

That's brilliant news, @Terranova667.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance - The Social Media Team are here from 07:30 - 22:00 daily.