Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy New Year, one and all and a little problemette

FIXED
RetiredNow
Dabbler

Happy New Year, one and all and a little problemette

Hello from Argentina!

I left Plusnet, on what were,I hope, the best of possible terms because my only reason for closing my account with you very lovely people was because I've moved away.

I received a final invoice in November - a credit no less - can't say fairer than that!

But (sorry, but I think you knew a "but" was coming.....) I have received email notification of an unexpected December invoice and - here's the catch - because my account is already closed I haven't worked out how I can access the invoice and find out what this is all about.

I wonder if one of you super people could look into this for me please? Alternatively, could you give me a working email address for the Plusnet accounts department so that we can work it out between ourselves? Unfortunately, from way out here, ringing up the accounts department for a chat really isn't an option for me.

A reply to this forum would be fine. If you prefer to email me, my public email address is the one you have on record as the secondary address for my (ex)account [Removed]

And very sincere good wishes to all for the New Year!!!!!

Nick AKA RetiredNow

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Happy New Year, one and all and a little problemette

Fix

Hey Nick,

Logging into your account from Here using your account username (not email address) and password will still work.

Once you've signed in if you click on the billing and payments tab, you'll be able to check the bills we've produced.

Happy new year by the way!

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
RetiredNow
Dabbler

Thanks. That worked!

I discovered a December invoice for zero pounds and zero pence had been posted. Which seemed a bit odd since I had thought that the November invoice (a credit) had been the final one. Are there likely to be any more?

Thanks!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Yeah I thought it was odd as well, but no there shouldn't be anymore bills produced.

Hope you're enjoying Argentina!

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet