cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had it with Plusnet

Peterxrm
Grafter

Had it with Plusnet

After listening and waiting for 45 minutes to get told that my question of why I have to occasionally reboot the modem and router and the router web report says I have a problem-technical support can do nothing so i am told! as I have paid my phone line rental until next June I am told I will loose that if I leave-Plusnet are beginning to loose the plot. The music is so loud whilst waiting and not to my taste-is it done to deter customers. I have now been waiting 57 minutes to that music. Plusnet-will you please tell me why I have to occasionally reboot everything to shake may connection back into life. I have not forgotten where I had been paying for high speed fibre for a long time and when recently I queried my slow speeds I was told that yes I had paid but was never turned onto the high speed. What a shambles! Will Plusnet refund my phone rental as I want to leave the sinking ship. The only way to get action is to make a post such as this.
Its now 1hr 30 minutes and still waiting. The web pages say give them a ring! why? no one is at home. Plusnet you are saying the averge wait time is 29 minutes, and you have 57 waiting-please employ more people and let me go.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Had it with Plusnet

Hi Peterxrm,
Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having.
Something doesn't seem right here. There's definitely an issue if you have to keep rebooting the router.
Allow me to take the reigns and get you sorted. Can you send me a PM with your username please?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Peterxrm
Grafter

Peterxrm
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

As I suspected it sounds like a new router was needed and I see we ordered one on Saturday.
Please let us know if this fixes the problem, it should do.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team