cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUGE bills - can someone check the tickets, please?

NGNet
Grafter

HUGE bills - can someone check the tickets, please?

Hi, could I ask someone at PN to please take a look at the tickets on one of my referals - in particular #38459823 (which is the main problem) and #38459713 (which seemed to be closed without any action being taken)?
This customer has had some *huge* bills in the last few months and really should have been switched to a different package when he first contacted C.S.
In the end he contacted me, I took a look and found that no action of any sort had taken place so I immediately put in place the required product and speed change requests.  Unfortunately, I had just missed his billing cycle by a day or two so the product change does not happen until the end of the month.  Can this be expedited, please so he doesn't get another £100 bill this month? 
Needless to say you currently have a *very* unhappy customer there.  I think some remedial action is needed, fast.
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: HUGE bills - can someone check the tickets, please?

NGNet,
I'll take a look at these ASAP for you.
I'm afraid its not possible to expedite account changes, these have to be done as a scheduled change on the next billing date.  Otherwise advise your referral that we'll respond to the ticket ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
NGNet
Grafter

Ok, thanks Adam.
If it is not technically possible to expedite the product change, could you apply credits to the current product, foc, to take him up to the 60GB allowance he would have on the new package.  As a goodwill gesture, so that he doesn't get yet another massive bill for February?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

If it is not technically possible to expedite the product change, could you apply credits to the current product, foc, to take him up to the 60GB allowance he would have on the new package.  As a goodwill gesture, so that he doesn't get yet another massive bill for February?

I can't directly quote from the ticket as this relates to a third party but I'm going to cast doubt on that I'm afraid as charges over the accounts bandwidth allowance are quite high, it would be more useful for me to refer you to the customer to tell you what we've responded. However we can agree to a good will gesture of an extra 5gb
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team