Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill payment not on latest bill.

FIXED
MrEes1
Hooked

Goodwill payment not on latest bill.

Hi PN Elves!

When I signed up to PN, there was a bit of a disaster where my order wasn't processed properly.

As a result I was promised a credit on my account as a goodwill gesture. (See support ticket 194801213)

I've just received notification of my month 2 bill and the promised credit isn't showing. I've been billed for the full monthly amount.

Would someone be kind enough to apply the credit to my account please.

Many thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Goodwill payment not on latest bill.

Hi @MrEes1,

Thank you for getting in touch. I've had a look into this now and can see that you were offered a £10 credit as a goodwill gesture but, sadly, this was not added to your account so hasn't come off this month's bill. I'm sorry that this happened and I will pass on feedback about this being missed.

I can see that you had asked about your cashback on this ticket but it is unclear as to whether your query about this was addressed. Have you received your cashback redemption email now?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
MrEes1
Hooked

Hi Emily, thanks for your reply.
I raised a separate ticket relating to the cash back as it wasn't addressed on the ticket you looked at, despite me asking twice, as you noted. But it has subsequently been resolved in the separate ticket.

It's just the £10 goodwill credit that needs sorting now thanks.
Many thanks.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Fix

Thank you for confirming that the cashback issue has now been resolved on a different ticket. I'm sorry that this wasn't addressed on your original ticket and I will pass on feedback.

Apologies, I've missed off part of my response about your £10 credit! As this wasn't added to your account to come off your latest bill as promised, I have sent you the £10 as a refund back to your bank account and you will receive this within the next 5-10 working days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
MrEes1
Hooked

That's brilliant. Thanks very much for your help.
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@MrEes1,

No worries. let us know if you have any further issues.