cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye Plusnet.... Hello TalkTalk

dalcarey

Goodbye Plusnet.... Hello TalkTalk

Hello,

I have been trying to change my billing date from day one, but I need to have a £0 balance. However I am not going to have a zero balance as the Plusnet billing system is messed up.

As your billing system does not work for me, I am switching provider. 

All these extra hidden charges and fees you charge and I cant even pay my bill online via http://www.plus.net/pay

Goodbye Plusnet, hello TalkTalk

10 REPLIES 10
maverickuk2019
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: Goodbye Plusnet.... Hello TalkTalk

whatever you do DO NOT go to TT they are an absolute nightmare having just come away from them back to plunet.

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

@dalcarey I will never forget my year in hell with TalkTalk

maverickuk2019
Grafter

Anyone having trouble with any useless company today refusing to do what they have been paid to do then do not hesitate to take them to small claims court. It really is worthwhile and easy peasy and they don't like it uppem. Don't waste your time with neither them ombudsman or arbitration these days they both work for the industry covering each others backs and its blatant as hell. So far small claims still does what its paid to do. Customer service seems to be a dirty word and we're paying through the nose for it.

Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

I also left TT . What a bunch idiots...and watch your bills, they add on bits here and there, normally sneaky about it then promise it back when they're sussed out. The refund never shows up. As for speed, you may get the speed they promise...for the first couple of weeks then it goes down, and down.

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

Mmm the words out frying pan in the fire springs to mind
smiffy1
Pro

Honesty TT are not the worst ISP for no reason Funny 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @dalcarey,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Really sorry to read about your recent experience with changing the bill date on your account and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I've checked over the account and provided a further response over a support ticket here.

Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @dalcarey I thought I'd post on here to say thanks for your time on the phone today and I'm sorry for the issues you've had trying to change your billing date to something suitable.

I hope the steps we've discussed will resolve this for you moving forward. If you have any further queries or concerns please do feel free to let me know.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dalcarey

Hello, I have cancelled. Im not moving to TalkTalk so goodbye!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @dalcarey

I'm sorry to see you've decided to cancel.

All the best with whoever you decide to go with however if you need any further help please do feel free to let me know.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet