cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting no response to a ticket

GeoffPea

Getting no response to a ticket

I am having no joy getting any response from customer service. 30 min waiting on the phone, no live chat and no response from a ticket raised. I am moving house but at the moment I have no date for the actual moving day. I have tried to put the date back for activation but have had no response. I have also been billed for the month I have not used the service. It is frustrating that what was an excellent service has now deteriorated to the level of BT Internet, the reason why I changed to Plus Net over 15 years ago.

2 REPLIES 2
samy
Hooked

Re: Getting no response to a ticket

I can't even raise a ticket/ask a new question. I can only view past questions, (there aren't any as I have only just rejoined)

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Re: Getting no response to a ticket

Hi @GeoffPea

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry you've had this experience, once your service is live though at your new property you'll receive a refund for any downtime.

The only tickets I can see on your account from yourself are the two you raised today, that ticket states the go live date for the services at your new address, if you're not happy with that date then please reply to that ticket with the date you'd prefer.

If you have raised another ticket (I can't find it) I'd be happy to assist if you'd let me know what the issue is.

Edit

Use your eyes Jono! Really sorry for missing it but I found the other ticket. I've arranged for all orders to be cancelled. Please let us know when you want the new orders placing for,  giving us as much notice as possible. Feel free to let us know here if you'd like.

Just a reminder though you'll continue to be billed until your new service goes live, at that point you'll get a refund for any downtime.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager