cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Further issues with latest bill

jwsg
Rising Star

Further issues with latest bill

After renewing my contract the agreed discount wasnt applied last month as mentioned in this thread https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Discount-not-applied-on-contract-renewal/m-p/185849...

This was fixed last month but my new bill this month also looks wrong - this time it's a credit and it looks like the discount is being applied twice.

Although this is better than an overcharge if it's wrong you'll want to fix it?

8 REPLIES 8
Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Further issues with latest bill

You must have my discount then, because I was charged £12.00 over what I should have been.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for the heads up @jwsg

Looking at your bill breakdown, I can see one of the discounts is pro-rata, due to discounts we've manually applied.

Unfortunately we can't manually apply charges for this reason, so I'm happy to leave it. Smiley

@Mayfly

I'm really sorry for the issues with your bill. 

I can see we've already refunded the overcharge to you, but looking into the problem I can see that we've not been able to apply your new contract due to something stuck in a pending state on your account, which I believe is due to our old YouView service. I've removed this now and I'll check back tomorrow with a view to apply your contract.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jwsg
Rising Star

Many thanks @Gandalf for looking into this for me and confirming you're happy to leave it as is this month.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem @jwsg, let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mayfly
All Star

@Gandalf  I still haven't got my refund in my account 3 weeks after you said it had been done.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Ah I've had a look again and I can see we've put that through as a credit rather than a refund, but you should see it come off your next bill to cover the overcharge last month. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mayfly
All Star

@Gandalf Will I get interest on it? 😁

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

It was worth a try, but no I'm afraid we won't be able to offer you interest. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet