cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds not credited to LRS

lesley18
Hooked

Funds not credited to LRS

I paid my annual Line Rental Saver back on 22nd October but the credit appears to be sitting in my general billing account.    At the end of October I realised I hadn't received my monthly broadband bill and discovered that the amount had been debited from the LRS funds.    About 10 days ago I called customer services and after waiting almost 60 minutes managed to speak to a PN representative who confirmed my problem, disappeared for about 10 minutes to speak to his supervisor and then advised me it would be corrected, might take a few days but my account should record the ongoing query/problem.

I have been checking my account in the meantime but am unable to find any indication that the correction is in hand.   My next bill date is 15th November and I would really like to be debited only for my outstanding October payment plus the amount due for November only - not for the line rental which is already paid.

I'm really hoping this error can be corrected through the forum as I dread having to wait almost an hour again to speak to someone from customer services.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: Funds not credited to LRS

Hi @lesley18,

I sincerely apologise for the delays in getting through to us and for this issue when paying your line rental saver.

This issue has now been raised to our Billing Team, once they have an update they will be back in contact. You can monitor the progress of the issue and see a more detailed explanation of the issue in this ticket.

Feel free to get back in touch if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
lesley18
Hooked

Re: Funds not credited to LRS

Many thanks for following up on this matter so promptly.    It is a comfort to have written confirmation that the correction is being attended to.