Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuming!

FIXED
blackcat71
Hooked

Fuming!

After 18 months of poor reliable line service from Plusnet I found that my price had gone up by £12.49, when I took out the 18 month contract I was told that this amount would be discounted for the remainder of my contract, this was the only reason I stayed with Plusnet. 

So I went onto chat and ended up speaking to the most ignorant person I've ever encountered with any ISP who's name was [CSA Removed], personally this idiot should be sacked as he has no people skills at all.

Apparently being disabled and having memory issues due to medications doesn't matter to Plusnet, but he was adamant that I signed a 2 year contract, when I know for certain it was 18 months.

I have another 5 months left on my contract, but I think I'll be moving to another provider as I can get the same deal elsewhere for £22.50 for 18 months, even with the early leaving penalty I'll still be way better off.

I'll also be sharing my experience with Plusnet with the disability groups I'm with, something which Plusnet clearly doesn't care about!

Even with the crappy line quality at times I was happy with Plusnet till this point, now I just can't see me staying with them any longer, and as I'm housebound most of the time I rely on my fiber connection and can't be doing with all the moving hassle  but I don't see any other option now...

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: Fuming!

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Sorry to hear that.

I'm looking into this and may need to listen to a call.

I'll post back shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Thanks for waiting.

I've created a ticket on your account with my response.

You can view and reply to this here.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet