cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frozen account

Alj

Frozen account

Plusnet just don’t want to take any money off me for my broadband this is a year on now and they say they can’t access my account tag. They don’t seem bothered as they don’t answer my questions or take action to rectify it.
7 REPLIES 7
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Frozen account

Hi @Alj, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the issues you have had with your bills. Unfortunately the issue is still ongoing and while this is actively being worked on as a priority, a fix has not been applied to the account as of yet. I can understand the frustration this is causing and can assure you once the issue has been resolved we will notify you

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Alj

This is unacceptable that an issue needs this long to be dealt with and also the neglect to respond to any of my questions regarding any progress together with there being no end to this issue in sight the probability of being put in dept. I find your response a little shallow to say the least. Hardly a contract!!
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hi there @Alj I can absolutely appreciate the frustration.

Rest assured that we are actively looking in resolving the problem. As you can appreciate, not being able to take some customers money can cause an impact to us as a business.

If it helps to put your mind at ease regarding the payments being built up, we issued the following statement which applies to any customers who we have suspended their billing due to system issues:

"We’re aware that a small number of customers are still experiencing problems from our new billing system and we’re working hard to fix these legacy issues. We want to reassure those affected that may not have received a bill from us recently, we’re doing all we can to get everything back on track. We’re sorry that this isn’t the service customers have come to expect from us and give our assurance this will be sorted as soon as we can.

Under circumstances where bills have not been generated for longer than a 90 day period, we will only charge for the last 90 days leading up to the bill being generated and anything prior to this will be removed. We're also happy to set up a payment plan if the 90 day bill period is not affordable in one payment."

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

We want to reassure those affected that may not have received a bill from us recently, we’re doing all we can Sad

when you say recently ? is since last year recent ?

Alj

unable to pay line rental saver due to frozen account

@smiffy1 wrote:

We want to reassure those affected that may not have received a bill from us recently, we’re doing all we can Sad

when you say recently ? is since last year recent ?

Alj

my line rental is due on the 19 sept 19 and it wont let me pay and make the saving as i do every year because of this frozen account saga. Not at all happy..

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Alj

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear you are still being affected by this.

I can see you spoke with a colleague last night regarding this, they updated a ticket on your account here

Let us know if you need any more assistance in the meantime.