cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free email

andy020
Grafter

Free email

Left plusnet a few months ago, and requested my email remain open. The request was done(free dial-up account), but when i try login today i can no longer gain access to the email. Could i have an explanation please? It is saying the username no longer exists. Was the account fully deleted?
3 REPLIES 3
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Free email

Looks like an automated script zapped the account at the end of April. I can re-enable it if you like and ensure that this doesn't happen again? If you haven't checked for messages in over a month though then do you really need it?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

andy020
Grafter

it's needed! the reasons for not checking it are that my father was in hospital on his death bed, so wasn't really in the mood for using the pc/internet needed to spend as much time with him as possible. Could you please have it re-enabled please?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
That's been reactivated for you and should be fine to use within a few hours at the latest - you'll need to sign in at least once a month though to keep the mailboxes active (that is, collect the email whether by email client or webmail).