cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 3 months?

idaprichard

Free 3 months?

When I was registering for plusnet it said I would receive the first 3 months free, but have just had my first bill for set up etc. and it is showing a 6.49 charge? along with the router set up charges have I missed something?
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Free 3 months?

Hi there,
Re the information on this post http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,92876.msg778079.html#msg778079 did you enter a code as part of the signup process?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
idaprichard

Hi
Thanks for the speedy reply  :),  no I didn't see anywhere to enter a code but I thought I remember seeing a message saying I would get first 3 months free, but I did have to do the process 2 or 3 times so may have used another link on the last attempt, is there a way to have it applied now, this was less than 24 hours ago?
Thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi I'll look into this but I can't make any promises to you I'm afraid as the deal requires a code to be entered at signup to take advantage of the offer.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
idaprichard

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

idaprichard,
Sorry for any confusion here, to clarify as part of this offer we do take a payment for the first 3 months, its the following 3 months which will be free for you.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team