cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot cashback - Whoops

zackarydoo
Grafter

Forgot cashback - Whoops

Well I'm so annoyed with myself. I've been pricing things up with different providers for months now, and this included taking the amount of cashback into account. Well after checking every day, I finally saw today that I'm able to get FTTC on my line. In my excitement, I ordered FTTC from Plusnet (after getting my MAC) and completely forgot about getting my 28GBP.  Cry  Embarrassed 
I'm sure there's nothing I can do about this, is there? I've already completed the order and paid, so I'm sure it's too late. If you don't ask though you don't get, so although I don't expect anything and won't grumble if I don't, is there any chance I'm able to get that 28GBP cashback now please?
Looking forward to getting decent Internet speeds at last!
4 REPLIES 4
anniesboy
Rising Star

Re: Forgot cashback - Whoops

Unless the rules have changed, you have not missed out.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,106570.0.html
zackarydoo
Grafter

More than one person in other forums has said or at least implied that the latest 28GBP offer is for FTTC too. Thinking about it though, I don't recall the cashback sites saying so. Several offers with several providers just say "broadband" for their offers, which should therefore include fibre, but somehow we're just supposed to know it doesn't. Even the offer small print often doesn't say that fibre is not included.
adie:quote
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You'd have needed to sign up via a cashback site, as it's from these that we're providing the cashback (plus depending on which site it's actually them who honour payment). Sorry.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
zackarydoo
Grafter

Ok no problem, cheers Chris. Thought it was worth asking anyway.  Smiley