cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Bob Pullen. Or any other PlusNet worker.

elkieluca
Grafter

For Bob Pullen. Or any other PlusNet worker.

Hi Bob,  I don't know if you remember but you changed my phone package for me on Friday 3rd December to the existing Talk Anytime package which will cost me £5. extra a month but will include 300 free minutes of international calls. Well I've just had a message in the Help Assistant page saying that I am not on that one but I am on the one for £3.50 a month and 25% off international calls. Well I never wanted that one as its the free international calls I signed up for originally.
I have sent them a message saying this but not had an answer yet. I am worried about this as it changes in 4 days time. Please fix this for me Bob. Thankyou.
4 REPLIES 4
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: For Bob Pullen. Or any other PlusNet worker.

The new £3.50 Talk Anytime package doesn't go on sale until 4th January, so there's plenty of time for the staff to resolve any problem with your account.
If you select "closed questions in the last 30 days" here you should find a closed ticket relating to the changes made to your account.
David
elkieluca
Grafter

Ok, thankyou I will wait and see if its right. But you must admit I have had contradictary Information from PL staff.  No wonder I'm confused.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Hi, I stand by what I said originally, it's the other people that have contributed to your ticket that have ill-advised you (I'll have a word with them).
I've just replied to your ticket as well.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

elkieluca
Grafter

Bob I have thanked you in the support page. But thanks again for sorting this out. Get the whip out to those others Grin