Did you mean: 

Fixed Price Broadband Guaranteed....

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

Fixed Price Broadband Guaranteed....

... on all new contracts.

Could PN define a 'new contract'?

Because after seeing the TV commercial last night, several times during one filmRoll_eyes, we duly renewed our contract this am.

This image, taken from https://www.plus.net/ makes no reference to new customers only, until you click it, whereas the lower 2 images do make reference to new customers.

pn fibre new contract.PNG

So, without clicking the see our deals, one could assume 'new contract', as in starting a new contract when renewing, can be purchased from £23.99 per month.

Our renewal offer from PN was no where near the stated £23.99 (from).

Any thoughts/comments?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fixed Price Broadband Guaranteed....

A marketing fishing hook, but I have no doubt that some customers will get the rate quoted, I assume there are variables / options in there that we know nothing about.

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

I can see the speed can be capped, and depends on whether you want a year and a half contract.

I know what I would do.

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

I know what I would do

To be honest, I wanted going to jump ship*. It was the boss and 2nd in command (wife and daughter) that wanted to stay.

*due to a lot of issues with account set up (18month contract became a 20month contract, YV issues causing billing issues and channels not working - plus the stress trying to resolve this, upload issues, random dropping connection etc etc etc).