Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First bill?

slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

First bill?

Hi, obviously like everyone I paid upfront for the first month when I placed my order for fibre & phone, my full first month is up on the 22nd (20th today) will the cash just come out via DD or will I get an email informing me that my bill is due?
Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: First bill?

Hi again slavo71,
If you've chosen direct debit as your method of payment then yes the funds will be taken automatically from your account.
You should have received an advance notification of the billing via email.
Also just for future reference if you can check the details of your invoices for payments made to us here:
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
slavo71
Rising Star

Thanks for the quick reply, I've looked there but it's only showing my advanced payment from when I first signed up and a -£5 credit. It's not showing what you are going to take out of my bank this month and I've had no email to tell me what you are taking! The only thing I've found is:
Home Phone Control Panel
Billing period: 06/10/2014 to 21/10/2014 Product: Evening and Weekends Included
Calls: £1.00
Call Features: £0.00
Line Rental: £15.95
TOTAL: £16.95
But that can't be right! I payed for fibre & phone in advance to cover the period 22nd Sept to 22nd Oct, so why is that showing a phone charge for 6th Oct to 21st Oct when I've already covered that? I should be getting a phone line credit from the 22nd to the 6th as my phone was still with BT for that time.
Fibre came to you on the 22nd Sept and phone on the 6th Oct.
Thanks
slavo71
Rising Star

It's Ok Adam, I called up and they said the email will arrive on the 22nd with all the info in Smiley
Thanks anyway Wink
Close/delete this thread if you wish...thanks.