cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First bill since contract renewed - overcharge.

FIXED
longedge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

First bill since contract renewed - overcharge.

I renewed my contract at the end of August for 2 years.

Ticket number #205553774 details what I agreed to pay for "Unlimited Fibre".

I have just had notification of my first bill ( Invoice number 00000282376-030 ) on the new contract and it would appear that the agreed discount has not been taken off.

Can someone at PlusNet review this and confirm that this is correct and that the necessary action is being taken.

5 REPLIES 5
teddysmum
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: First bill since contract renewed - overcharge.

Did you receive an email confirming prices and the offer ? You usually get an email  every time a change is made to your account.

If you have the email you have your evidence to ensure the offer, but, if not you will need to chase it up, as for some reason it didn't go through.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Also the contract details are usually confirmed by a ticket (which may well be opened then closed immediately by Plusnet) on your account. If so, proof is even easier.

longedge
Aspiring Pro

Yes, I had an email and I have included the ticket number in my post. The agreed price is shown correctly on the ticket and I have been billed for the wrong price.

p.s. unfortunately there always seems to be a problem of some sort when it comes to contract renewal. Don't suppose it makes things easier that so many staff are working from home now ☹️

longedge
Aspiring Pro

I just logged in to my account and saw that there's an open ticket  #205553785 dated 30th August which reads:-

"(Internal)
Please apply a £7.99 discount for a further 23 months."

As the ticket is 'open' it appears that this has not been actioned and that is why I am now in danger of being overcharged.

longedge
Aspiring Pro

Fix

Spent 50 minutes on the phone this morning but hopefully now resolved with (I hope) no further problems for the next 2 years 🤞😊