cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First bill + Complications

Elune2222
Dabbler

First bill + Complications

Good evening/afternoon/morning, today I recieved my first bill which turns out to be higher than what is supposedly a "fixed contract", 1 month ago I started a 18 month contract for unlimited fibre extra + unlimited UK landline and mobile calls, and following the start of the contract I recived a email that my monthly payment would be £37.99 which is perfect, works out nicely for me... now I wake up  to a email that ive been billed £39.58, and thats with -£10 Gesture of goodwill!!  

I will include additional pictures below to try and better explain my problem... but my correct price breakdown should be as followed.

£8 Unlimited UK & Mobile       (will be £9 in december)

£18.99 Line Rental 

£11 Unlimited Fibre Extra  = 37.99

-----------------------------------

What was correct on my bill, (I think)

£8 Unlimited UK & Mobile ✔️    

£18.99 Line Rental ✔️

£11 Unlimited Fibre Extra 

5a3ec6495d7e876708f399fb1a2f536b.png

20191115_080953.png

I know its only a few extra pounds but things are kind of tight at the moment and everything matters, I really just dont understand this bill and I thought I started a fixed price contract.. but things are all over the place and this is my first bill.

Also I dont have a clue what's going on here, what are these promotional discounts? and why is a promotional discount not subtracting? can I just have a fixed price that we agreed on? I dont want all of this other stuff I just want what I paid for and the agreement of 18 months @ £37.99, If I could get some help with this that would be great.

b4e62f0912ec81f64b5636ff260430fd.png

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from attachment in a public forum (to an area that staff can see).
9 REPLIES 9
Elune2222
Dabbler

Re: First bill + Complications

Also when I changed my product from Unlimited Fibre to Unlimited fibre extra it was mentioned that it would be £29.99 per month including line rental, so something has seriously gone wrong here because im not going to pay £18.99 and £20.99 for fibre (£39.98 PM) 

Elune2222
Dabbler

7dd54df776eab2d6babe6304cec8a397.png

How does this make any sense? Unlimited fibre extra billed X2, Two times

Elune2222
Dabbler

Looked into it, apparently im paying a out of contract price for my unlimited fibre extra, although its 18 months, so im going to be over charged an additional 9.99 per month, the whole reason I done the product change to start with was because it was on offer at £11 per month, im done replying to myself now, till I get help

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey there @Elune2222,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I can see you have been in touch with our Customer Support team earlier today and they have now resolved this for you.

Please let us know if you need further assistance,

Thanks.

Elune2222
Dabbler

Once again I’ve been overcharged. Its still charging me for a out of contract price!!!!! can I have a ticket opened again to fix this.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): All caps title/text edited as per Forum rules.

Elune2222
Dabbler

Continued: 2nd bill overcharged and billed for out of contract price

2nd Bill, 2nd mistake, once again ive been overcharged more than what I should have, last month I made a post regarding the same issues and support said everything will be corrected and this issue wont happen again.

Last months thread: https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/First-bill-Complications/m-p/1688593/highlight/fals...

But this time! ive been charged a random £2.93 despite checking my billed called every week, I have not made a single call that isnt a UK landline/mobile number so why am I being charged this? and once again my Unlimited fibre is £20.99, when it should be £15.99, IM IN A CONTRACT, can this be resolved please, again.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Continued: 2nd bill overcharged and billed for out of contract price

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Topics merged for clarity.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Elune2222
Dabbler

As you can clearly see in the picture below I havent made a single call that I should have been charged for, I am honestly sick to death with the ammount of problems Im having to bring up every month because my bill is never correct, I had the same issue in the first month and I was told that everything would be resolved... but once again im paying for stuff that I shouldnt be and ive been charged for a out of contract price once again, is this protocol? milking customers to get extra money preying on those who dont check their bill and let their direct debits run free as will? "fixed price contract" yeah right.

Bill.png

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Elune2222,

I'm very sorry that you have been overcharged again this month and for the inconvenience that this is causing. I've had a look into this now and my response contains some account specific information so I've added it as a ticket on your account that can be viewed here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team