cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Day Cancellation Request

pryddie

First Day Cancellation Request

Hi

Can anyone tell me how i cancel my Plusnet account on my first day of activation.

Ive only had it a few hours and have had nothing but endless disconnections on numerous devices. I want to cancel everything.

Ive tried calling customer services only to be cut off with a recorded message saying they can not answer calls right now. This has been the same all day.

Ive messaged on FB and no response. Please can someone tell me if i also lose the £35.99 upfront cost i paid.

I am fuming

2 REPLIES 2
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: First Day Cancellation Request

@pryddie  When did you order the PlusNet service? If it was more than 14 days ago you cannot cancel without paying the full early termination charge. The cooling off period is to let you change your mind before the service goes active. Seems rather unfair but that's the way it is. What is your actual problem, is the broadband disconnecting (i.e. Lights changing on router) or are you having WiFi  connection problems? Unfortunately the Hub1 router has known issues with WiFi, have look in the router forum.

pryddie

Re: First Day Cancellation Request

Hi Mate

Thanks for your reply. Yes i appreciate that the cooling off period is 14 days to cancel from the day you order, thats why quite cleverly they activate the broadband on the 15th days so cant cancel. im fuming mate. been on it all day. Keeps kicking me off the internet saying no internet connection.

I have a BT router and was gonna try putting the plusnet details into that one but seems a little byond me.

thanks for taking the time to reply