cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding it impossible to change my phone package

quinndp
Dabbler

Finding it impossible to change my phone package

Hi, I raised a ticket on the 3rd January (ticket no 38459309) and have asked to be put onto talk evenings and weekends, however for some reason my request doesn't seem to be getting a positive answer even though I've updated the ticket and phoned the helpdesk. Can anyone help me with this as I do not want to be charged for the "international" package again. I'd have thought my request is simple enough but the ticket keeps getting bounced around.  Angry
on a second note i've also tried updating my broadband package through the member centre but not received any email to say this will be actioned either, whats going on?
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Finding it impossible to change my phone package

Are you sure thats what you want?
the two current packages are
Evenings and weekends just what they say - any call during a week day before 7 pm you get charged for

Talk Anytime does what it says and cost an extra £3.50  and top 20 continental are charged on top of that
the old heritage talk any time which had 300 mins to top 20 continental is £5.00 extra and is a heritage product that you cant sign up for
quinndp
Dabbler

yeah, package im currently on is "Talk Anytime International 300" (according to my account details section). I've asked to be put onto evenings after 7 and weekends but for some reason plusnet are finding it very hard to understand that. My only option now is cancellation which looking at some other phone companies is probably not a bad choice.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I think the change might not happen till the next billing period, you could PM Mand she is the expert on it
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
You're on Anytime Intl 300 at the moment as you say, however there is currently a change scheduled for your next billing date (tomorrow) to change you to the current Anytime product. This needs to be cancelled by a developer before we can reschedule the change.
I've asked someone on nightshift to pick this up tomorrow morning before your account gets billed.