Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally they admit it's deliberate!

mirandashell
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Finally they admit it's deliberate!

Just saw this on another thread about the useless billing system.  It's from Sammy.

"If there are no payment method setup on the account, the browsing restriction will also be applied on the same day as a reminder that there is no payment method and that the balance is outstanding. In this case there is no way to stop this, which I appreciate that this can be frustrating to the customers that are unable to setup a method of payment due to personal circumstances. "

So, if you can't pay by DD because the useless PN payment system doesn't work properly, as in my case, then you will get immediate restrictions.  Which would be fine is the website worked so that we could pay.  But it doesn't.  I can't even load it now.  Which means 40 mins on the phone.

And please, helpdesk, don't bother replying with the usual apology cos it doesn't make anyone feel better.  And none of the usual nonsense about clearing cookies and rebooting routers.  

It's not us, it's you.

4 REPLIES 4
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Finally they admit it's deliberate!

Hi @mirandashell,

Thanks for getting in touch and for providing your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had account restrictions placed on the date of your bill production, I apologise for this and the time you spent with us on the phone.

I have responded to your query here.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

mirandashell
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

I need you to fix your payment system!  We all need to fix your payment system!  It's as simple as that. 

Seriously, PN's reputation is disappearing down the toilet.   And if any ISP starts up with a good service and a website that works, you will lose customers hand over fist.   The only thing keeping people here is that everyone else is as bad as you are.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @mirandashell,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I completely acknowledge your comments, the situation is not ideal. I can assure you that we are very focussed on getting the system right and we are working hard to do so.

Thanks - Tahir

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@LordFoul  " the situation is not ideal "  is  a bit of an understatement Roll_eyes Roll_eyes