cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final bill!!!!

RobbieUK

Final bill!!!!

Where do I start? Well I have left plusnet a couple of months ago to a better Internet provider. After having soooo many problems with plusnet. My brother was with plusnet too and had loads of problems with them. Anyway me and my brother have been trying to contact you by phone. But all we where getting was the call centre is busy blah blah and to try again later.. “I understand the whole world is in crisis from this virus, but I was paying for internet and was not getting it!”. We even tried emailing you! ‘No reply’s!’... My brother even post on here to try and contact you but never heard anything from you! My brother did finally manage to talk to someone from plusnet and they said that they will call me the next day. The next day come and I never had any phone call. At the time I was having a hard time trying to contact you by using goody bags on my phone. Since the internet was sooooo slow at the time. I couldn’t even sign up to this forum page with out it playing up. Anyway I had a email when I left saying we are sorry to see you go and about the final bill what doesn’t say how much and when it will be taken out. Soooo only a couple of weeks ago plusnet taken £42 out of my account. I thought that was the final bill and counselled the Direct debit. Since they never contacted me in anyway! Now I am with a new bank from HSBC to Monzo. But recently I have been getting none stop emails from plusnet saying “Your Direct Debit has been cancelled” with my old user account name and ways on how you can set up a new Direct debit. Soooo I’m getting a little bit frustrated about this! Why can’t you contact me telling me how much I own and what the final bill date. Then me having to waste my own and my brothers time trying to contact you! Then just taking money out of my bank with out my permission and giving me the final bill date. Isn’t this breaking the law?
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
RobbieUK

Re: Final bill!!!!

Dear Plusnet team, I have tried phoning you today, two time’s now and I have been on the phone for ages waiting.

Can you please contact me!