cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final bill

Terry1
Hooked

Final bill

Could someone please tell me what should happen regarding my final Plusnet phone and broadband bill,
I’d been with Plusnet for just under 18 months for my phone and internet,but have now left (11th February) and gone back to sky,
Due to a mix up on my part i left too early as my Plusnet contact didn’t officially come to a end unto the 27th February,
I was expecting to get my final bill on the 1st of March as the first as always been my bill date,
But haven’t received a bill and when i’ve Rang Plusnet customer services,i got different answers,
1,it’s just been written off with no Chargers or final bill or
2,it takes 30 days after the day you leave to receive your final bill,
I just want a Final bill to know where i stand and to claim back any early cancellation charges from Plusnet from Sky’s broadband switch Credit,
3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Final bill

Hey @Terry1,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am sorry to hear you have been given conflicting information in relation to your final bill and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I have checked over the account and created a ticket with further info for you. You can view the ticket here.

Please let us know if you have any other queries/questions.

Thank you.

Terry1
Hooked

Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet