cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final bill

Sarahlou

Final bill

I left plusnet on 12th may by transferring to a new provider, my account was paid up until 10th may meaning I owe 2 days to plusnet, I have today received demand of payment but no bill showing the breakdown of the amount owed? Does anyone know how they pro rata e.g full monthly amount divided by 30 days to work out the daily amount? The amount I’m being asked for isn’t a lot at all but it doesn’t seem to add up I’ve worked it out that they have taken the monthly amount it should have been and divided that by 20 and X 2 to get the amount for 2 days
3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Final bill

Hello @Sarahlou

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

Your final invoice is calculated on your monthly pricing (if you were out of contract it'll be somewhat higher) times the days prior to switchover your previous invoice did not cover. From checking over the account it appears to be correct, if you'd like to see a copy of the invoice you can still log into your online account as this will stay open. 

Let us know if you need further assistance,

Thanks. 

Sarahlou

I cannot log into my account every time I try I get an error message so I’m unable to see any invoices
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Sorry to read that @Sarahlou,

As a workaround I've created a ticket on the account with your invoice attached - this ticket will shoot of an email copy to the email address registered with us. You should be able to view the invoice from there. 

Let me know how you get on,

Thanks.