cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final bill?

danielgrant
Dabbler

Final bill?

I left Plusnet by having my services transferred (both line rental and broadband) to my new provider on 1st July. This appears to have gone through seamlessly - the service transferred at 03:30 on the 1st as expected.

When I log into in my Plusnet account, it tells me that my account has been closed etc, and there's a ticket in the wizard created at 03:30 on the first confirming that the phone cease has been completed, but nothing else.

It's been over 2 weeks and my usual billing date (14th of the month) has come and gone and there's no sign of my final bill or the refund that I believe I'm owed.

Can anyone offer any help?

Cheers,
Daniel.
4 REPLIES 4
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Final bill?

Hi @danielgrant, thanks for getting in touch. 

I am sorry for the lack of communication there has been from your account cancellation. Within 21 days of an account closure, a final bill will be generated that will detail any refund/money owed. As your account closed on 1/07/2019, please allow up to 21/07/2019 for you to receive this.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

You don't really expect bills from Pnet do you? Why should you be favoured?Funny

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
danielgrant
Dabbler

Well, given that today is the 18th and Sunday is the 21st, Plusnet have one more working day (i.e. tomorrow) to generate this final bill.

I'm going to take a guess and say if it hasn't appeared by now it probably won't appear by the 21st, but Plusnet seem unwilling to even take a look at my account until after the 21st 🤷‍♂️
Anon
Pro

My final bill will be due soon and since none for nearly 10 months it should be interesting how they manage to generate one then.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.