Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final bill

FIXED
darksideone
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Final bill

My phone and BB have transferred to BT today 4/9 (after being a loyal PN customer for 6 years really shocked at how CS levels have declined as they were great when I joined :-(, wait times being the main culprit). My understanding was BT initiated the transfer and cancelled my phone and BB service with Plusnet.  From previous contact with Plusnet I was aware of a small early term charge in my 12 month contract.  I got a letter from Plusnet confirming the phone transfer a couple of weeks ago but since then I've heard nothing.  I just want to clarify a few things (I have tried calling but can never get through). I am billed on 22nd of each month so paid up to 22nd Sept.

1. Confirm my phone and BB are now cancelled as of 4.9.18

2. Confirm the final bill and balance noting my early termination charge and advance payment to 22.9

3. Confirm final payment arrangements

Happy to do this via direct message.  Thanks

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Final bill

Fix

Hello there.

I'm sorry to hear you've left us.

1. Confirm my phone and BB are now cancelled as of 4.9.18

This ticket has been raised automatically to the relevant team to close your account.

2. Confirm the final bill and balance noting my early termination charge and advance payment to 22.9

We'll work out your final bill once the ticket has been picked up.

3. Confirm final payment arrangements

We'd usually send the request to stored payment details on the account. If that's not possible, we'll let you know.

I hope this helps clarify things

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet