cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Invoice following migration

Razorback
Grafter

Final Invoice following migration

I received the price rise email on 22 July. I phoned COT yesterday (was asked to input phone number, not asked for user name) and told them of my intention to migrate in order to remove the early termination charges. I signed up with the new supplier giving 14 days notice and subsequently received an email from PlusNet detailing the early termination charges to be applied!! Interestingly there was no mention of any refund that will be due to moving halfway through the billing period.
I am hoping that everything will be correctly accounted for in the final invoice?
7 REPLIES 7
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Final Invoice following migration

Don't worry about the early termination fees, I've checked the account and can assure you they won't be charged.
There is an invoice processing at the moment for normal monthly fees, however once the services do migrate away, there will be a refund for the time you were no longer our customer.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Razorback
Grafter

Thanks Harry, didnt think there would be a problem. Last time I migrated away from PlusNet you refunded the balance of 37p promptly. I was well impressed Smiley
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I hope it all goes smoothly again for you  Wink
All the best with your new provider.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
edjbanks

Hello,
I too have received similar email to Razorback. Rang yesterday to inform Plusnet of my intention to cancel without early termination charges as detailed in e-mail confirming price increases. Female advisor told me that no charges would be applied.
A few hours later I receive an email stating my new provider has advised Plusnet of their intention to take over my services. Email states that early termination charge of approximately £180 will be added to my next bill.
Awaiting confirmation that this won't be the case.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Nothing to worry about, you won't be charged the early termination fees, please disregard the automated email advising of the charges  Wink
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Razorback
Grafter

Can you please check the credit note of my account please. As I paid from 1/8 to 31/8  and migrated on 17/8 I would have expected a credit of 13/30 x my monthly payment,yet the credit amount shows somewhat less than that. Thanks

Ah I see now the credit note is only refunding the line rental part
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I believe I've now sorted this out on your other thread  Wink
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet