cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Bill

FIXED
snoozling

Final Bill

Hi Recently left Plusnet and migrated over to BT i have had my final bill, but they have charged me the £30.00 for leaving i didn't just leave BT told me to leave everything to them and every were i have read if you do this you will not be charged the £30.00 i have also asked for my final bill to be broken down as they are saying it is £95.00 which is in my opinion is much to high as my monthly bill was £32.00  i have had no broken down bill sent to me just texts and a letter sent out to me 

Snoozling

6 REPLIES 6
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Final Bill

I'm just looking in to this now, however it doesn't look like you have been charged the £30 cessation fee.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

So from looking at this, you still had 7 months remaining on your contract, so the early termination charges for your phone and broadband have been worked out based on this timescale.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
snoozling

Thanks i have been with Plusnet about 2-3 years why would i have cancelation fees whith being with them that long 

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

I've had a look in to this and I agree that the contract should not be applicable.

I've updated the ticket on your account and escalated this to the appropriate billing team to ensure the fees are corrected.

Apologies for any confusion/concern caused by this. Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
snoozling

Thank youCheesy

jockwav
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

My god,can i expect these problems when i migrate when out of contract shortly.Shocked

https://www.flickr.com/photos/james_bingham/