Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Bill

FIXED
matl
Dabbler

Final Bill

My 'phone and broadband were moved from PlusNet to another supplier on 24th March at the end of a 14 day notice period.
My latest bill covers the period from 24th March to 23rd April, and the direct debit for this is about to be taken.
There is also an outstanding query on my account, which I think was automatically generated by PlusNet, which confirms the migration.
My understanding is that a refund of 30/31 of the latest bill amount will be due.
Please can you tell me the likely timescale for the refund to be paid and the account closed?
Thanks for your help with this.
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Final Bill

We just waiting for a direct debit to clear before we can make the refund, I imagine that should take just a few more days, following that the funds can take up to 10 working days to reach your account.
All in all it should take around 2 weeks.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
matl
Dabbler

Thanks for the reply.
matl
Dabbler

The credit has arrived but it is only £16.78.

My understanding was that the notice period was 14 days. Notice was given on 10th March (I have an e-mail from you on this day confirming that you have received notification that broadband and phone are moving), The service moved on 24th March at the end of the 14 day period.

As I had paid £30.97 covering 24th March to 23rd April inclusive I was expecting approx. £30 (30/31 of total) back.

Please can you explain the difference?

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Fix

Hey Matt, 

Just taking a look at this now, and will update the thread shortly.

Looks like there should have been a further £14.19 refunded. Furthermore, your Direct Debit was deleted from the account so I cannot send it out. If you could PM me a convenient time for me to call you, I'll send it back to your card. My apologies for this.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
matl
Dabbler

Thanks. I've sent a PM.

matl
Dabbler

Matty

This has now been resolved.

I've tried clicking on "This fixed my problem" in your message from last Friday but keep getting an "Authentication failed for the action you are trying to do" message.

Thanks again for your help.