Did you mean: 

Final Account Query

FIXED
MiltonMan
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Final Account Query

Good afternoon,

Please could someone check my account for any early termination charges. I successfully migrated away from Plusnet on 21 June whilst still in contract. However I did not receive any form of notification from yourselves as the losing provider in respect of the migration, but more importantly any early termination charges (which I was expecting and quite happy to pay). I understand this is a requirement set down by Ofcom. I confirm I have received a credit as I left part way through a billing period. Please could someone have a look and confirm exactly what the position is.

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Final Account Query

I've taken a look over your account and can see that one of my colleagues in the billing department has advised that there are no cancellation fees to pay, so there's nothing outstanding.

I wish you all the best with your new provider.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
MiltonMan
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Fix

Chris,

Thank you for confirming that there are no further charges. You can't say I haven't tried to settle up with you, but if the early termination charges that I was expecting have been waived (presumably because you didn't notify me of them) I am not complaining!

Thanks again for clarifying the position and so promptly.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

No problem. I've added the same comment to your account for our reference too.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.