cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre only area - openreach to stop selling copper products (adsl/vdsl/ fttc etc)

snadge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Fibre only area - openreach to stop selling copper products (adsl/vdsl/ fttc etc)

hi

@ Gandalf - "We'd just ask that you call our customer options team on 0800 013 2632 to discuss and arrange this first." - is this NECESSITY to get the cancellation fees waivered? even if I've ordered my swap to BT FTTP 900 on 9/11 when my contract ends 3rd December, i have my own post about it to which a staff member replied but didn't answer the main question of cost/price, maybe you could help on it as I find you the best staff member here that gets things done! Wink

my post: LINK

sorry for hijacking

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 49

Re: Fibre only area - openreach to stop selling copper products (adsl/vdsl/ fttc etc)

@snadge 

If I understand correctly there is no cost if moving to BT or EE but you need to ask so that PlusNet know to adjust your account to waive charges.

Brian

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @snadge

You do need to go via our Customer Options Team for fees to be waived as the relevant notice would need to be applied to the account before ordering the service elsewhere. If we receive notice of the line being taken over with no prior agreement of fees being waived, the account will automatically generate them.

Not sure if you have seen the ticket I created/ email sent (I'm unsure if you posted before/ after I replied on your other thread), I've provided your current cancellation cost for you along with some further information to give a better idea of what to expect with the final bill. Let me know if you have any outstanding queries!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team