cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre confusion!

reece251
Grafter

Fibre confusion!

Placed an order about a week ago for fibre and the next day I was told fibre suddenly wasent avaliable at the property. I phone back a week later with the view to ordering adsl as fibre "Isint avaliable". I was then told it is avaliable again so an order has been placed for it. What do you think will happen this time? Will I be told it's not avaliable or will it be avaliable. I got a reference number for my phone and fibre this time whereas last time I didn't, I also got a provisional number.
7 REPLIES 7
reece251
Grafter

Re: Fibre confusion!

On the BT wholesale checker I cannot see anything to do with fibre either so what's going on?
reece251
Grafter

Ok now it's saying avaliable? It didn't last week. What's going on
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I suggest that you hide your address in the image
The only reason I can think of is that the Cab is full or nearly so and hence the available slots vary as orders are confirmed/cancelled
reece251
Grafter

Woops thanks for pointing that out. So now it's saying it's avaliable and I have a reference is everything looking more likely it will go ahead? Perhaps the cab was full and a week later it is not
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Hopefuylly yes but it would need a member of staff to confirm that - Monday at the earliest
Fingers crossed
This is from a user where fibre will be available by Summer 2016  Sad and even then I wouldn't get much more than 20Mbps
reece251
Grafter

Sorry to hear that Jim. At least things look better this time with a reference and the checker showing fibre this time
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi reece251,
I've replied to ticket 81165616 on your account regarding your orders. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.