cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Order Progress

chrisjackson

Fibre Order Progress

Hi,
I placed an order to move our sky broadband over to plusnet fibre last friday, paid for the years line rental, first month etc. At the time i didn't yet have my mac code from sky but that was eventually provided to me on tuesday so i immediately replied to the ticket asking for my mac code to give it to you. Since then I've had no updates and the ticket is still showing as Awaiting support team answer, could somebody from plusnet look into this for me? The question id is 62024525.
Thanks,
Chris
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Order Progress

Hi there and sorry for the wait.
I'm just seeing if one of my colleagues on the provisioning team can pick this up now for us.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
chrisjackson

Thanks Adam
chrisjackson

Wow, just got an update from Gareth telling me the order has now been placed. Now that WAS quick  Smiley
dick:csa
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Good stuff, I had no problem giving him a nudge as I didn't want to leave you waiting any longer.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
chrisjackson

Just wondering if the Friday am slot has been confirmed with/by bt, we need to sort out time off work etc.
Thanks again.
mushy
Grafter

They usually need access to the master socket to change faceplates if moving from ADSL to FTTC so some one would need to be in the premises
chrisjackson

Yeah i know, it's not the first time I've moved from adsl to fttc, I had it done at my dads house and at my office. I just wanted to make sure the date is confirmed with bt because I have an early morning meeting with a client so somebody else will have to get the morning off to be in until I can get back.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi again,
Just checked and the AM appointment for the 23rd has been confirmed.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
chrisjackson

Thanks Adam  Smiley