Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling left out: I haven't had a bill since August

FIXED
DanUK
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Feeling left out: I haven't had a bill since August

I see lots of people complaining that their referral discounts are lost, or that they're getting bills for accounts they've closed.  

My problem is different: I've got an account, I want to keep it, but I've not had a bill since August.  What's wrong?!

On 1 September I got an email telling me "We need to let you know that your September bill will be delayed by a few days.  We just wanted to drop you an email to reassure you that you won't be charged any more or less money, and your service won't be affected in any way. You'll get your usual email notifications when your bill's ready, and payment will be taken via your current method."

No bill in September, no payment in September... and now it's October the My Account page says my next bill is due on 1st November!

3 REPLIES 3
smiffy1
Pro

Re: Feeling left out: I haven't had a bill since August

Should of kept quiet Smiley

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Fix

Hi @DanUK

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I can see on your account that you have spoken with a colleague earlier today regarding this, I hope they answered all of your questions and advised the next steps in resolving your invoice concerns.

If you have any other questions regarding this then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

DanUK
Dabbler

I got a bill late on 1 October and it was wrong, so I contacted support via Live Chat.  I'm not completely convinced that it's going to be right next month, but a slightly-wrong bill is better than no bill.  We'll see how we go on 1 November!

The discount/contract dance is silly and wastes time for everyone - I wish it wasn't necessary.