cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up and tired of excuses

warbleedar
Rising Star

Re: Fed up and tired of excuses

Ow and the major lack of customer services.....
In the upside today your cancellations team sorted the issue of the October bill and I received my cheque so atleast something is starting to go right
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@warbleedar,

I've had a read of the ticket to find out where this refusal was noted and I think the word refused was maybe explained incorrectly. It was returned by the billing team but was more them questioning if the refund amount requested was correct, or if it was needing to be altered because of the £10 that had already been actioned. 

I'm glad you've finally received your cheque. So the refund has been received today for the over payment, and the residential account closing was resolved last month. Does that not mean the issues specific to the residential account are fully resolved?

warbleedar
Rising Star

Sadly not at the moment because I am sti getting text and emails telling me payment didn't go through and that I have x days to pay.... Once that's sorted that's the RES side sorted..... However I'm still not impress about the whole refund mess around and lack of customer support
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@warbleedar

The escalation I put through earlier will stop those reminders. Obviously the payment isn't valid and while frustrating please ignore them, but save them for reference (just in case, and for any related complaint you require to make). 

Not being impressed is completely understandable, I think anyone would be unhappy in the same situation. I know that it's being looked into to try and stop situations like this happening again.

warbleedar
Rising Star

First off I'd like to thank forum staff for responces and updates..... And i do understand some of you have your hand tied with alot......and this Is not aimed at forum staff and please correct me if you disagree but I honestly think some training is due somewhere...... Billing system may have caused part of this but it didn't cause the major communications break down...... And it didn't make someone blame bt for differant activation dates..... No I don't work for plusnet but I do have a large network with multiple VPNs and server racks so I have a good idea how stuff works and I know bt are not involved with a internal server transfer

It just simply dosnt help matters
warbleedar
Rising Star

So when can I expect said update? Just to let you know on the 5th of November I can contact the onbudsman..... They all ready have the complaint so I just have to tell them to start a investigation
Also on another note can you send me a new hub out..... Seems as tho wifi card in it is bust.... Every wifi device keeps loosing connection tried changing channel etc and no joy
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @warbleedar, I'd expect there to be an update from our billing team at some point next week, however I'll also make sure to send an email over to them to escalate this matter.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
warbleedar
Rising Star

Thank you didn't expect anyone been on here at this time..... Any chance you can arrange a hub for me. Please? Don't wanna be on hold for a hour just to request a replacement hub
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @warbleedar,

I have sent a new Hub One under RMA, please allow 3 - 5 working days for it to be received and let us know how you get on.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
warbleedar
Rising Star

Thank you.... What rma?
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hi @warbleedar,

Return merchandise authorization, just meaning it is to be returned under the manufacturers warranty. When received, kindly return your current router with the free returns packaging provided.

Thank you.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
warbleedar
Rising Star

Will do thank you
warbleedar
Rising Star

Sorry but did my update get lost in space again?
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @warbleedar,

I've taken a look at your account today and I've raised ticket response in regards to this issue, which can be viewed here.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleedar
Rising Star

Can't view said ticket..... Is this on my business or codes residential and please explain the emails I have just had?

You account has been credited £8.odd
Your account has been credited £13.odd
Thank you for your payment of £13.odd(same amount as above)
Yet I've made no payment and currently no outstanding balance.... How does this work?

No responce by anyone from plusnet.... Yet things seems to get worse and worse and more confusing?