cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up and tired of excuses

warbleedar
Rising Star

Re: Fed up and tired of excuses

Sammy..... We seem to now have a issue with credit.... As I know full well that you can credit a differant account as long as its the same name and the person can pass DP on said account..... Also it would appear that plusnet with have a issue with the onbudsman in raguards to that.... As the onbudsman clearly stated to me.... That wether than same account of not as I am still one of your customers I am still entitled to be compensated for this.....
And as well as the above.... And all the stupid excuses there is no reason. What so ever as to why you couldn't credit the £48 on to my commercial account..... Other that what would seem to be that plusnet enjoy dragging their feet with customers and fobbing customers off.

And not one person has explained to Mr what the hell has gone so wrong.... 1 CSR tried to blame bt even tho bt have no involvement in a internal transfer another blamed ur billing system.... All the promised call back and [-Censored-] I've not had..... I really thought plusnet would be better than origin broadband but seems ur just as bad.
Again please give me a deadlock letter so you can deal with the onbudsman..... Had enough
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @warbleeder

Thank you for your response, I understand you are not happy with the way we have processed the refund and not credited your other account instead.

I have created a ticket in response to your query, you can view this by Clicking Here

Should you need any further assistance, feel free to ask - Wakas

warbleedar
Rising Star

Hi dumble to be fair (and no disrespect to your self... But I have no faith what so ever in plusnet..... Not one thing has gone right what so ever...... No one at plusnet seem to have a clue between left and right..... I've been constantly arguing with plusnet since 10th September to get things sorted and been told I'm wrong about everything...... And ur TV adverts either need to change or be removed as your falsely advertising about customer support....
its not just about the way I have been refunded.... This topic says it all.... But its been 1 month 10 days since 10th September and you have only just issued my refund..... Up to 21 days for delivery.... And upto 14 days for check to clear.... So as I asked above.... Do plusnet think this amount of time is acceptable to wait for a refund?

Ow and than fact I'm now technically in debt with you because your system isn't generating me bills... So I can't make payment.....

Go to commercial they said..... It would be better they said
.... Surely based on all issues listed in this thread if I wanted to I could legally terminate my contract without any termination fees? I'm pretty sure ombudsman and if needed a court would be in agreement as plusnet simply are not fit for purpose at the moment
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @warbleedar,

I'm very sorry for the poor experience that you've had in regards to the move from a business account to a residential/commercial account and for the issues with your billing and your refund. This certainly isn't the level of service that we aim to provide and @SammyM has passed on feedback about this.

@Dumbledore is going to discuss your complaint with the team that looks after Ombudsman complaints in order to get a better understanding of the process and to determine the best way towards a satisfactory resolution of your complaint. This team are back in the office tomorrow and you should receive an update on the same day.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleedar
Rising Star

Still getting bugged about not paying my bill for residencial..... Thought plusnet would atleast stop that seen as account is closed......
What is going on? Why can no one at plusnet atleast give me a decent explanation...... And please don't blame you billing system.... That didn't make one of your members or staff refuse the refund due to them not looking properly.....
And I'm not sorry for coming to forums where everyone els can see it..... I made plenty of calls and gave plusnet plenty of time to sort this mess
P. S if one of your customers don't pay their bill for 2 and half months what happens? (please reply to this here not I. A ticket)
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @warbleedar,

I can see that we are currently investigating this issue and will have a further update for you tomorrow. We will update this thread once we have updated the ticket, however the reason that we respond via tickets is to make sure that we aren't posting any private account details on the public forum, for data protection reasons.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleedar
Rising Star

So ticketets are been added to residencial account but i can not access said tickets as the residencial says i have a outstanding debt so my account has been closed until payment is made.....so what do i do now?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear this.

From what I can see we also sent the update with a notification e-mail which should show the information added.

It may not be the best way of viewing it but I'm afraid it's the only alternative

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleedar
Rising Star

Your ticket will be closed in 11 days please click here to view....
So i click here....you can not use our site because tou have not paid your bill....
Im getting plenty of emails about feedback....nearly 2 every day.... are you sure you want me to fill any out?
Im also sure if you scroll up i was told i would be contacted yesterday (monday) with a update.....still waiting?
And please dont try and sway the next question a direct yes or no will be acceptable.
Based on the issues i have had and still am having i do legally have the right to terminate my service if i wish without any termination fees correct?
warbleedar
Rising Star

And when did plusnet get so bad? I was with plusnet from 2010 to 2015 and never had any issues that you didnt fix striaght away .....seems coming back was a big mistake
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@warbleedar

The ticket you're referring to is relating to the credits being applied to the new business account from the residential account (as you detailed at in post #10). The outcome is this is not something we'll do, regardless of if it's in the same name. To balance books properly it has to go back onto the account it came from, it might seem silly or counter intuitive but it's the way it has to be. The process of what's happened on the account isn't acceptable, and honestly we're trying to get it resolved for you, but clearly that's proving difficult for some reason. We have a new internal process now to make sure older issues like your get picked up as a priority (effectively like an escalation), these still have a turn around time of 48 hours so be aware of that, but I'm making sure your old residential account gets added to be resolved for you. 

If you're receiving feedback requests and you wish to, then fill them in. If you're unhappy about how that particular matter has been handled, or the agent you've spoken to/communicated with then log your unhappiness further. That's the point of feedback, both negative and positive. 

Yes - you should have had a contact, but we didn't receive anything back and as a result it didn't push us to contact you. Again, not acceptable but here we are. Hopefully the escalation process should resolve this for good.

With regards terminating you'll need to speak to customer options (0800 013 2632), that is not something we'd be able to agree over the forums. 

warbleedar
Rising Star

As reguards to above reply....if you cant credit another account under the same name (due to tax purposes) then you shouldnot be removing bank details from a old account until it has been fully resolved, but at the same time that dosnt answer why a member or staff saw £10 credit on my bill and refused a £50 refund based on the £10 instead of looking into it like they should.
There also seems to be alot of information within plusnet net getting past along.
And corect me if im wrong but im pretty sure this has been on going alot longer than 48 hours and at the moment all i can see is im getting past from left to right and back again with what seem like excuses.
Yes understand more than alot that computers and software go wrong but this has gotten out of hand.

And im curious as to why no one from plusnet seems to want to answer my termination question, ive not yet said im terminating ive simply asked.
warbleedar
Rising Star

So the bill for 10th of October is sorted.... Just the other issues now
Thank you CSR in terminations for sorting thats
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@warbleedar,

We remove billing information immediately when an account is closed, I understand in your case (and probably many others) the issue would be resolved if that didn't happen but we can't change that now. 

The £10 credit was referring to a static IP if it's the same as your earlier post on this thread, the refund is referring to the over-payment on the residential account. But I'm not sure what you require answering there, can you clarify, please?

This issue has been ongoing for longer than 48 hours, quite clearly. But this process I've noted is new and in response specifically to issues like yours which clearly aren't getting resolved in the manner they should. I've added it to that and it will get looked at but I can't get that any quicker than 48 hours I am sorry. 

I can see you spoke to the Business Options team about some of the issues you've experienced and they look to have sorted something out for you and a copy of the conversation is here.

warbleedar
Rising Star

In regards to closed account.... My residencial account was not close when it should have been I got charged and hence the refund. I had to keep phoning screaming and shouting at plusnet to get it closed.... I got called a liar about the date I started using my business broadband and you couldn't desided what date my business started and residencial ceased... So far 5 start dates for commercial 4 end dates for residencial.
One of you CSRs even blamed BT!
When CSR passed it to you refunds team they said a guy had refused it (can't remember his name), because he saw I had a £10 refund on my account..... So clearly said guy didn't look into the £10 credit right..... And again I had to phone up to be told this.... Not email ticket update nothing....
And as far as I k ow you have not caused this mess so you have nothing to be sorry about...... But plusnet also have to understand there is a time when enough is enough
If you have time please feel free to listen to some of the calls